Skip To Main Content

Test Accomodations

IEP and 504 accommodations do not cover accommodations for College Board exams (PSAT, SAT, AP) or the ACT. If you have questions about accommodations for these exams please click on the links for more information.

ACT accommodations need to be requested through the exam registration process with ACT. Once you have notified ACT of your desire for accommodations they will contact us to start the process and we will be in touch.

ACT Consent to Release Information

College Board Consent to Release Information